Followers

Sunday 3 December 2023

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. For my project today I've made a photo wallet using two beautiful Relatively Thoughtful collections Winter Wonderland and Christmas Vintage Postcards.

This base is cut with a huge A4 CoolKats die.

This sheet is from the Christmas Vintage Postcard collection, and I've used it for a layer for the front.
Then I chose my three main image papers. Winter Wonderland was the very first collection that I bought from Relatively Thoughtful, and it's still my favourite (don't tell my other papers lol)
Don't these look stunning as photo mats? These have been cut with another die from the photo wallet collection.
There's loads of paper left once the images have been cut out to make the final mats.
This is the inside. The images are so beautiful it will be a shame to cover them up. You can just see the slits in the corners where you can add your 6x4 photos.
This is the front, all tucked and folded away.
And this is the back. Of course I've used lots of glitter - it is nearly Christmas after all!
Some close -ups.

This is how it looks with a 6x4 photo
Or using it as a tuck spot for a smaller image.
As always the collections are available in the Relatively Thoughtful store.


Also check out our social pages where new inspiration is posted every day.

Take care and have a very happy week x

5 comments:

  1. Sue this is right up my street, how adorable those winter vintage papers are.. I can see why those ones are your favourite.. but don't worry they will not hear it from me ;) hee hee.
    A very nice design using the wallet die it keeps cards, postcards and notes flat and safe from harm making them much easier to store. Really pretty and full of Christmas cheer.
    I hope you are keeping well and looking forward to the festivities, they will very soon be here.
    Take care Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sue, this looks great.
    Did you get snow earlier this month, many areas of the UK did.
    This weekend its turned milder ...
    Christmas will soon be here!'
    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a bit late getting to you, had family stuff to deal with for as few weeks. I'm so loving those vintage images. One minute it's was October and now it's almost Christmas. Take care and have a lovely festivity. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet images. Sorry I have been missing so much, Covid has gone, but I still have no energyto do anything! Take care, merry Christmas, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.