Followers

Sunday 14 May 2023

London Celebrates!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing an album that I've made with the Relatively Thoughtful London Celebrates collection, and luckily it fits (just) in the box that I showed last week.

I couldn't resist turning the front into a shaker, which is really easy to do as you can print each sheet as often as you like. I spent a lovely hour (not) sorting out my red, white, and blue sequins from a mixed tub lol.

I made my album using a tutorial by Paul of Papercrafting With Paul. This is the Let's Get Cosy album that he used as his G45 DT application.
 
It's a fab album with lots of spaces for photos.

The album measures 7'' x 6.25'' so just right for the A4 papers. There's a cut-apart sheet for the flowers, and the papers also make fab tags and postcards.
This is the back cover using one of my favourite sheets, a shabby Union Flag.
And this is how it looks with one of the postcards matted and layered up.
And this is how it looks in it's box. It's a really nice fit and it will keep it safe and sound.

You can find the collection here in Sally's store.
For new daily inspiration please join us over on our social pages

Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous album, love it! Sequins haunt me! Some years back I dropped a box with 500 sequins, and they rolled everywhere, and I still find them under the bed or carpet, hiding in books or in my wardrobe....Some even turn up in books - go figure! Have a great Sunday, take care,hugs and Happy Mother's Day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly missed this one, gorgeous xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sure I'd commented here!!!
    I do like your album,

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.