Followers

Sunday 5 March 2023

An Independent Women Twist & Pop Card

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday!

Today I'm really happy to be sharing a Twist & Pop card made with the beautiful new Independent Women Collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

This collection coordinates perfectly with the Stamperia Provence range and the great thing is, Sally now has this available in her store.


I started by choosing my images for the twist & pop mechanism. The postcards were perfect for this, just the right size. I used the cover sheet to mat and layer my images - never waste a thing! As it turned out poor old Amelia didn't make it as I put my glue in the wrong place lol.


I also needed some panels for the front cover and the inside. I've used a really old punch to make my lacy layers. The sentiment is also from the cover sheet.

These are the tags that I've made for the outside from the postcard cut-apart sheet.


And this is the inside! So many inspirational women - I think Queen Victoria was going through her unamused stage!


The whole thing folds flat(ish) ready for posting.

As always there is new inspiration every day on our social pages.

Relatively Thoughtful

RT Create, Make & Share

I hope you love the new collection as much as I do.


It can be found here in Sally's store

Digital

A4 Papers

Take care and have a very happy week xx


3 comments:

  1. I like your twist and pop card.
    Have a good week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab make Sue, the images are all so strong love the photo size of them rather than an ickle pic. The papers are beautiful, the pop of green always goes well with purple..
    Clever to use the punch a quick grab to create those lacy effects. All very strong, vibrant and pretty.
    Hope you are recovering well..?? Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pop up style card, the papers and the images too. Wishing you a very happy and crezative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.