Followers

Sunday 26 February 2023

A Votes 4 Women Tag Page

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a page of my tag book made with the beautiful Votes 4 Women collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

I started by choosing 3 papers and die cutting some tags.
Then I chose some more papers from my scrap box from other collections.
I love how this looks - it's been stamped on the Votes 4 Women paper and then paper pieced with my scraps.
I though my pretty elephant would be just right on the green/grey sheet from the Votes 4 Women collection. I toned it down with a white Stabilo pencil.
For my third tag I stamped directly onto the base tag, and coloured in with Posca pens and Prisma pencils.
This is how they look when they are all put together.
I added a little bit of background stamping on the tags too.
I think this one is really pretty.
And I love how they all look together.
These beautiful collections can be found here in Sally's store.
8x8 digital download

As always there is new inspiration daily over on our social pages.

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x






4 comments:

  1. Your tags are absolutely fabulous, love them all. Have a great week, hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, gorgeous tags, love them all. Hope your week is happy and creative. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really drawn to those papers Sue so different in theme. Love all three of your tags the embellishments are real sweet in both Elephant & Lions hair very pretty. Will be an amazing tag book display. Happy crafting hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags Sue.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.