Followers

Thursday 30 September 2021

You Gotta Larf!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my Twist & Pop card for our Sentiments In Focus challenge.


Yep, there's plenty of words there, and there's even more when you open it up!

No, I've not counted, but there's definitely more than 5!

I started by making my base twist & pop card.


Then I stamped my funny sentiments.


Some were nice and easy 'cos they fitted onto the card just as they were....


But of course, most had to be stamped, then cut up and made to fit.


It does actually stand up by itself, so it's great as a card in its own right, or you could also use as a topper. I'm obviously not a member of the Ass family as neither Fat or Short are mentioned.

These are the stamps that I've used, and they are all Carmen's Veranda clear stamps. You really need to go across and read them all, they are great for a giggle.

I hope you've joined in with our challenge, if not, you've still got a few hours left to enter, unless you're reading this tomorrow in which case you're too late!



Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, thanks for the smiles, too funny. I'm a little confused after the last sentence as now I don't know if I'm here today, tomorrow or yesterday....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, this did give me a good chuckle today! I have just made a twist and pop card too but mine is nowhere near as funny as yours. I really love those sentiments. Keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still chuckling :)

    Fabulous card.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.