Followers

Sunday 15 August 2021

Goddess

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday, I hope you're having a lovely weekend. It's time for a new challenge over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity, and this time it's Face On (human face) Now I have lots of wonderful stamps with faces on so I spent the first couple of hours umming and ahhing over what stamps to use. I finally settled on this one.

I started by stamping Fourth Dimension a couple of times. I used a stamp platform to get them in just the right place, and I think I did pretty well 'cos my eyes are going funny!

I coloured some of my background in with posca pens to make it pop black, red, black, white, black, red, black....aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh, now my eyes are REALLY going funny... I stamped the Goddess stamp on my platform too so that I could get it in dual colours. Then I simply stuck it all together and added it to the album that I made here 


These are the stamps that I've used.


Carmen's Veranda

Lost Coast
Mystery, Eternity, Hope, Goddess


Now it's over to you to join in with us! Please remember that we are a stamping challenge, so no digi images please.

Have a great Sunday, and thanks so much for looking x







 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and designing looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Sue, and the background is fantastic, and gives me goodly eyes! Have a great Sunday, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Fourth Dimension stamp is fabulous and certainly stands out, it looks even more amazing with the red added, I love it! The face is certainly very striking too! Hope you have a good week. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, great choice of stamp. That background stamp is the perfect choice too they work really well together. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is striking.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.