Followers

Thursday 30 January 2020

January's Rudolf Day - Make A Wish

Good afternoon and happy Thursday. I know that Christmas has only just gone, but doesn't it seem like months ago already. As always it was very last minute for me despite saying 'never again, got to be more organised, bla bla bla'. I decided to make a couple of cards each month, but this month was a little busy, and we've been away, and I can always catch up next month, etc etc so I decided to skip January. Of course if I skip January, I'll also probably skip February, March, April...
So when I saw a Christmas card on Sally's blog I realised that I needed to get off the computer and get a Christmas card made, no excuses, so here it is!

 I bought my lovely Stamperia stamps last December, but they never came out of their packet then, so I was really pleased to use them. I'm ashamed to say that I have stamps that have never been inked, but I know I'll use these a lot! 
I have the papers too, but obviously they're just for stroking and drooling over - I couldn't possibly use them!

I've added lots of glitter to the rooves and some Glossy Accents for texture. My American spell checker doesn't like rooves, but roofs is just wrong!
I'm entering my card into the January's Rudolf Day and the ABC Christmas Challenge as both are 'anything goes' and also
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' where we are asked to Add Some Sparkle.
Well at least I've made a start, we'll have to see how long it lasts!
Have a lovely evening, and thanks so much for looking xx


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue, happy Christmas!🤶 Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Sue, I love the stamps that you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Sue and love the background for the stamped elements. You're very good to get started on the you know what cards and I think mine are a long way off!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. The angel looks wonderful over the houses I think you will get so much use from these stamp sets. There are so many great images here.

    Pretty card and thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. I really like the little village. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkle and glitter you've used in your card here …
    Wow! Early Happy Christmas!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, the images are lovely and I like the stitching too. I know what you mean about spell check, it drives me nuts too! Thank you for joining us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Gorgeous Christmas creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely Christmas creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', truly gorgeous entry! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.