Followers

Monday 11 November 2019

A Grand Day Out

Good morning and happy Monday. I'm over at Ink Art Designs today together with Morty, Matilda, and Betsy Bottoms from Just A Girl And Her Imagination.
 A little while ago I was lucky enough to attend a Tracy Easson class at Which Craft? in Doncaster. It was my gift to myself for turning 60 a couple of days later. It was a brilliant day and we made the 'Little Book of Wishes'

This is my front cover. Everything was provided by Tracy, even the sewing thread! I'm not going to go into details about how this was made as Tracy is still teaching the class, and I can't recommend it highly enough, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

And here's the back cover. I even made a fabric badge, something I wouldn't dream of doing before Tracy's class, I've never worked with fabric before, but I really loved putting my book together (over many many hours lol).
Please pop over and visit Dot's group, everyone is welcome, and join in with our challenge. It's always 'anything goes' as long as stamping is the main focus using any of the many brands of stamps that's in the store. Just click on the link to be taken there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/InkArtDesigns/ 
Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, and you made yourself a great birthday present! Have a wonderful week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a fabulous book! I keep wanting to see what is inside lol. You are so lucky to have gone to one of Tracy's workshops.
    Thanks so much for all that you do for Ink Art Designs.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I enjoyed my day there as well. Glynis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is neat sue, absolutely adore these stamps and love your creativity... lucky you attending a work shop with Tracy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sue,this is so beautiful I have fallen in love with it. You are very talented♥️♥️. Is this for sale at all????????.
    Amanda Christie. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Sue :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.