Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

Beautiful

Good morning and happy Monday. PaperArtsy currently have a watercolour challenge, and as I've recently got some new stamps I thought it would be rude not to join in!

This is made with a PaperArtsy stencilled background and 3 shades of Distress Ink. My beautiful woman is from the PA Tracy Scott 17 plate. I don't know if you can buy this directly from PaperArtsy yet but you can certainly get it from Country View Crafts. I really enjoyed making this, it was nice to just go with the flow.
I'm also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers watercolour challenge.
Have a fun day, and thanks very much for looking x 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love your face! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate touches of paint colour Sue, works so well with the focal image. Lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve certainly made her into a beauty too Sue, gorgeous card
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effects you have created with the Distress Inks Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft and pretty colours on your very arty card Sue. Gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, I love this image! She has a real hippy look which I looove.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely background Sue, great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely bright watercolour look on the background of this piece. It sets of the cheerful face so well. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this card!!!
    A perfect match of colours with this beautiful woman stamp! (And now, I'd love to buy it haha... :D)
    Well done, Sue!
    Have a fab day creating :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.