Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

A Crazy Birthday Card

Good morning and happy Friday. It's time for my second 'stencil' piece for Country View Crafts, and this time I've gone a little 'crazy'


If you remember I made a master board for this challenge so I started by cutting a piece 7.75 x 7.75. I really like it, but it's a bit busy for a background, so I decided to chop holes into it!

In the first one, I put this Crazy Cat.

And in the other, I put this one!

I've also used a die from the Tim Holtz Halloween Sizlits set, and my go-to Celebration Words set.
I really like how it looks, and as the recipient is a 'cat person' I hope she'll like it too.
There's still lots of time for you to join in, so please dust off the stencils and play along.
Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Hee heee.. I love how one is preparing to pounce unbeknown that he may be pounced on himself!! Fun Card Sue, Have yourself a great weekend..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These crazy cats are great fun, I love how you placed them! The sizzlits sentiments are some of my favourite dies and I have that very same Celebration words set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy, clever and funny card! I love it, Sue! Have a great weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sue. The background is totally amazing and the crazy cats look very at home on there.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing background and fun design! I hope you enjoy your internet break. I feel I could use one myself. Big hugs and happy Thanksgiving, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a fabulous card, Sue!!!
    Also very clever, as all you do.
    I love your idea of chopping holes into a beautiful but busy background! Theses cats are perfect perched here!
    Have a fun day yourself :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.