Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

The Heart Sees

I've been watching Andy Skinner You-Tube video's again and having a play with my Deco Art paints.
I've bought some 99.9% isopropanol and find that this works much better than the 75%.
This is the background using Transparent yellow oxide, Quin magenta, Cobalt turquoise, and Titanium white.

The stamps are from the old Gothic Andy Skinner set (the stamps are old and Gothic not Andy lol)
The background is foam board and I'm really please with how it has taken a battering, and how easy it was to die cut.
The heart has been stamped onto book paper with the Quin Magenta, then gone over with One Step Crackle, and finally some Champagne Ice Metallic Lustre has been rubbed over the top.
I enjoyed making this - a lot!
I've also been computer shopping - I saw a very nice young lad in PC World and am now the proud owner of an all in 1 PC - whoo hoo! I can collect it at the weekend when he's done all the technical stuff and Neil and myself will have a tutorial on how it works. Apparently there's this new thing called the internet.... and Windows 10 .... I shall be having a lesson about a computer and taking notes with a pen and paper (at least I know how to fly these)
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and thanks very much for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you really have been having fun, and with great results. And you deserve it, having successfully got the PC-selection business done - yay!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very different with a great design. I just got Windows 10 and it all looked really scary butvI can use the bits I need and forget about the other bits lol

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology is SO wonderful when it works! Loving this make Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful panel Sue, love the technique on the flying heart! Congrats on finding your new computer and good luck with the instructions, hopefully the 'young lad' will take pity on you and use language you can understand. Paper & pencil is a great idea :O) Have fun playing with your new toy! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely have to try this technique (and some others) from Andy S....
    I hope I will have more time in a few weeks or months to have a try myself on such great and fun techniques! So far it was just impossible.
    Fabulous creation at your side my dear Sue.
    Wishing you a great week-end ahead, Coco xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.