Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

All Hope Abandon Ye Who Enter Here!!

....No things aren't really that bad, it's just that this time the challenge over at Dragons Dream is Angels and Demons. Now I love the Dan Brown books, and I love Tom Hanks, but are they right for each other Mmmm - not so sure. Then again am I making millions in Hollywood - Nope so what do I know lol.
This challenge called for some of my favourite stamps, the gate is from Scrollswork stamps who are sadly no more. My beautiful angel is from Cherry Pie - I've had her for years and love her to bits. I don't know where the gargoyle and other stamps came from, they were individual unmounteds and I've lost track of where I got them from. I really should start to make a record, but then I would have to face up to how many stamps I own and no good would come from that lol.
Finally we have a little bit of Dante, and the inscription that is supposedly on the entrance to hell - seemed to sum it all up quite nicely. Have I read Dante, no - but I do have Wikipedia lol.
Thanks very much for looking and have a great weekend x

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing combination of stamp images. You've created a really atmospheric piece of artwork Sue. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I always thought that Dante had had a prophetic vision of my place when he wrote that! LOVE what you have made, great stamps and lots of atmosphere! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, you won a prize on my blog, please mail me your addy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Sue, thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo, loving this dark dream, Sue. Thanks for TIOing this time...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag, love all the elements. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight ... and welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.