Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In

No I've not turned into a Southampton footie fan, it's just that the challenge this month at Happy Daze is 'Music'
I've used both of Tims cabinet card dies to cut the shapes . The base paper is from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection which can be found in the Happy Daze shop. The stamps are Hampton Arts and I've stamped these three times and sandwiched between each layer. The top paper is from one of Tims stacks. I've edge in Ranger silver acrylic paint which can also be purchased from Happy Daze. The treble clef has been cut from a clear stamp, and I've embossed one with a 'special touch' metal embossing powder. WOW I love this stuff!
It's quite a thick piece so I've covered the sides in musical washi tape. For once I've actually made what was in my head - well close enough, so that has to be a bit of a first. Thanks very much for looking and enjoy what is left of the weekend (and the brighter nights hurrah!!)

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I LOVE it! Very original too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sue! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Happy Daze, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it made out of Sue for it to be that thick?

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and a brilliant way of using those stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sue, love the dimension and wonderful images, perfect for the challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, it's a layer of mountboard, foam pads, card, foam pads, more card, more foam pads and Tims card on top. It's quite thick but very light x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so loving this Sue, great design and loving the jazz band. Thank you for joining in the Happy Daze Challenge this month, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cabinet card, love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project, perfect for the current challenge at Happy Daze, thanks for sharing it with us. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.