Followers

Sunday 13 March 2011

The Stampsmith Challenge - Something Different

Here's my entry to the latest Stampsmith challenge which is 'try something different'  This is the first time these stamps have seen ink but I shall certainly use them loads.
(The smaller picture show the colours better, but the bigger picture is clearer - I blame the camera lol)
I've inked up some glossy card with alcohol inks in blues and red/pinks, then stamped over in black archival.
I've threaded some seam binding in Sea Moss and a pinky colour (it took me ages to tie the bow - I had to use the 'bunny ears' method lol ).
The backing paper is from the Prima Botanical range, and it's all put together onto an 8x8 card.
When I decide who I'm giving this to I will sort out the sentiment.
I enjoyed making this card, it's not like me to faff with ribbons, so it made a nice change.
Thanks very much for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images Sue, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much patience Sue but the end result is terrific. Loving those sea pictures. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've made with those gorgeous images Sue! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, thank you for joining TSSC once again. It is much appreciated. Wonderful entry. Looking forward to see you again - remember the next theme is 15th March!
    Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, this is lovely! I really like how the alcohol inks colored the photo stamps - great effect! Thank you so much for joining us again at The Stampsmith Challenge!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.