Followers

Sunday 28 November 2010

How Much Is That Moggy In The Window - Stampsmith Challenge'With Gratitude'

As soon as I saw this stamp from The Stampsmith I had to buy it, because this IS my mog! She's 10 years old now but still has no idea that she's actually a cat. She sits on top of chairs, sleeps on our bed and is always the first to be fed :o).
It's getting really had to craft now, 'cos I do all my stuff in the conservatory and it is soooo cold  (well it is snowing outside) that my glues won't stick. In fact the only thing that is flowing freely is my nose! I know, far too much information there
My Princess Perfect tag will go on a gift to my lovely neighbours who feed her when we go on holiday. Obviously in her mind it should be them that thank her :o)
I've just choped the stamped image up a bit to insert the pillow, and given her some jewels (in real life it's a flea collor lol).
The tag and frame have been cut using the Tim Holtz die. This is great because it cuts throgh chipboard (and pizza boxes)
Thank very much for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love her bling and her pillow! This is adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us for The Stampsmith Challenge!
    Cheers,
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.