Followers

Friday 20 February 2009

In The jungle The Mighty Jungle.....



Here is my entry for the Sketch and Stash challenge. My something new was the Inktense water colour pencils used to colour in the High Hopes stamps. My something very old and unused was the backing card that I got years ago from Kanban. This card took me ages to make, but I'm quite pleased with the results.
Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend everyone xx
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/02/sketch-and-stash-challenge-4.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi thanks sao much for joining in with thechallenge this time , you have done a great acrd a really fab design and idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card and so much fun, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Sue!! I think the paper works wonders with the stamps and the sentiment too!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card - love the tose animals and the scene.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.