Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Rise And Shine

Bombshell Stamps have a challenge of polka dots and glitter this month, which really got me thinking! This is what I came up with.
The stamp is from the aptly named 
 Rise and Shine plate.
The background is Portfolio pastels, and Fresco acrylics through a stencil for my polka dots.
I'm afraid you can't see too much of the glitter due to the lack of light here at the moment.

Here's a bit of the glitter!
I love Bombshell stamps, they give me a chance to practice my colouring (or lack of) technique, and they are just fun!
Hope the sun comes out wherever you are, and have a good weekend.
Thanks very much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Never heard of those stamps at all....better not look just in case eh?! Fab creation Sue

    Have a great weekend

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL background, love using Portfolio Pastels they never let me down!

    Beautiful bombshell card Sue :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and fun piece, great stamp too. I did not feel like rising or shining today, it thundered and flashed all night, and today I am just tired. Have a lovely weekend, dear! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, that background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun piece, great colors!
    have a lovely weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the Bombshell Stamps polka dots of this month.I like the glittery accents. Thanks for joining our challenge!
    Kind regards,Stempelientje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.