It's the 3rd week of Claudine's altered playing card challenge, and I've gone along with the themes of steampunk and Autumn.
This has an alcohol ink background, and some stamping onto tissue paper. The cogs have been painted with VerDay paints.
This one has a Fresco paint background. I used that to cover the mud that I made with my first attempt with the alcohol inks. The stamps are by Incylicious. The seed pod was on a plant so on it went. Its been filled with Glossy Accents so hopefuly it should last now.
I'm really enjoying Claudine's challenge, and can't wait to see what she does next week.
Thanks very much for looking x