Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Altered Playing Cards Week 3

It's the 3rd week of Claudine's altered playing card challenge, and I've gone along with the themes of steampunk and Autumn.
This has an alcohol ink background, and some stamping onto tissue paper. The cogs have been painted with VerDay paints.
This one has a Fresco paint background. I used that to cover the mud that I made with my first attempt with the alcohol inks. The stamps are by Incylicious. The seed pod was on a plant so on it went. Its been filled with Glossy Accents so hopefuly it should last now.
I'm really enjoying Claudine's challenge, and can't wait to see what she does next week.
Thanks very much for looking x

11 comments:

  1. They are both lovely, and you made a good job of covering the mud. I'm good at mud disguising, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful, I love that you used a seed pod, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these,super cute. Have never got the hang of alcohol inks,they always end up doing what they want to do!

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards. I could not pick a favourite. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous, Sue! Great colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Sue.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both APC's are beautiful, great colours and embellishments are oerfect. Am enjoying Claudine's challenge too:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're really nice. Gorgeous backgrounds & I love the seed pod.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.