Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Game of Cards Anyone...

My fabulous Stampotique teamie Claudine is hosting an altered playing card challenge. She's going to do 2 a week, so at the end of six months we will have a full deck of cards. 2 a week, even I can do that!
Here are Claudine's 
Aren't they gorgeous?
And here's mine. I've used the same techniques as Claudine with a few substitutions here and there.
This has been my first attempt at using digi stamps and another teamie Janet Klein has a wonderful etsy  shop full of them, and at the moment she's offering a huge 20% discount. I've also used Janet's rubber stamp Large Fleurfly that's been stamped in the purple and pink 'mop up'.
This is a really fun adventure Claudine, and I can't wait to see what we are doing next week xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, you will have a wonderful collection when you are done, so stick to it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Sue! I love every details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Sue. Almost regretting nog signing up !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful altered cards, Sue! Mine are drying! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS APC's Sue, love what you have made!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my post, it's great to get such encouragement.

    I downloaded the digi stamps and am going to get more so i can play with them in CAP2. My printer still hasn't been replaced so had to improvise, really enjoying the challenge & looking forward to seeing what next week brings.

    Have a lovely Sunday:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATCs and great play Sue, I would be happy to join if enough time, but I'm a snail haha boohoo. These Digi stamps by Janet are so lovely moreover! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.