Followers

Thursday 25 September 2014

I Got My Spook On...

I know I'm a bit late this week, but real life seems to rearing it's ugly head lol. It's all good though, Chris is on holiday for a week, and we go away next week  - he better bring my suitcase back on time or else!
Bit I digress, Carol has picked the theme this week at Stampotique, and here it is.
Carol is our hostess this week:
I love Halloween and as a crafter it can never start early enough. So for the challenge this week I am sneeking it in a week early. So I hope you have fun getting an early Spook on. Carol x
Mine started out to as an ATB, and here's how it ended up.
You can't beat a bit of orange and purple for Halloween (or plastic spiders!)

I've used 

Here we have the bat from 
Halloween Cube 1 stamped onto acetate and coloured with Posca pens.
This is the scull from the same cube stamped onto memory glass and painted.
Then it's just die cuts and fake cobweb material! I made this a couple of weeks ago, it had been raining for ages, and then the day I did spooky Halloween the sun shone! Even a plastic spider isn't scary in sunshine lol.
This was good fun to make, and now it's your turn to get your spook on and join in! Just remember to link up correctly, and no digi's.
Thanks very much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Very spooky indeed - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh deliciously spooky Sue,stampotique stamps are really the best for this!

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightfully spooooky and scary! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, what a wonderful ATB, it's spooky and scary and has something to look at on each side, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Sue and super spooky!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Sue, the explosion out of the box is lovely.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this turned out, the little cotton appears as smoke coming out of the box. Definitely gives it that spook factor :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.