Followers

Saturday 11 June 2016

Waiting For Mr Right

This month Lost Coast Designs have a new challenge and it's to use something see through. I must admit I do have a fondness of acetate, so this is what I made.


I started by stamping Waiting For Mr Right and the domino border onto a piece of acetate, (obviously not straight, that would be toooo boring) then painting over the back with acrylic paints.
Pretty uh - not.
Then it was just matted and layered onto my base card, and job done. 
This was a great challenge, I really enjoyed it, I think I shall keep the acetate out for a while.
Thanks very much for looking and have a great weekend - it's back to back sport here so no-one will notice if I'm missing for a while so it's back into the craft room for me!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, and I love that stamp. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card and great ideas for the acetate

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. well they are going to have a LONG wait!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fab technique!!! I love this card, fantastic!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful and so me lol, yeah still waiting lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The technique is so fab and the design is so fun! Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one! Thanks for playing with us this month at the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity! Nan, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the acetate mat, very clever Sue :) and very effective. I really like this image and your domino border. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wicked cool use of acetate Sue and I actually love the painterly quality you did! Thanks for sharing with and I hope to see you getting festive with us during Christmas in July! http://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2016/07/day-1-of-christmas-in-july-joy-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.