Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

Boo

I know this is late, but someone seems to have stolen the whole of June, and when I find out who did it I shall deal with them accordingly... 
The Stampotique challenge has been chosen by Coby this week. Here's what she has to say.

"Say Boo to little children and they will laugh.... use the word Boo in your projects this week to let us laugh."


I don't know about laugh, I think this bird would give me a nasty fright!

I've used

Cracks
Playing Card Front
Card Corners Cube
You Did What   and
Alphabet Upper

Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking xx

9 comments:

  1. Nice piece, scary bird - reminds me of my Auntie P. and she really was scary! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super piece hun just love this to bits,always,great pieces,you come up with hun,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em ! Great job, Sue !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bird I just havent got yet Sue ck on Fb for my paper doll with wings I just made . MaryRedford
    Mredford24@aol.com love to make any kind of tags....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me laugh. Wonderful arty set.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, made me smile anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hysterical - Oh Lord protect me it is really funny!!!!! I have that stamp too. Boo to you too Sue!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun make and very cool idea to use playing cards for your "Boo" tee-hee!!!
    I wish you a lovely Sunday Sue, a creative one if you can!!! (wish me the same pls if I can Lol because of kids & hubby) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Coco, let your hubby look after the kids (or the other way round) then you can go and play. Just put the sport on and he won't even notice that you're gone ;-) Have a lovely day xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.