Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Over The Hill

Good morning and happy Wednesday! I'm really pleased to be sharing the second card that I made for the Country View Crafts Landscape/Cityscape challenge 'cos these sheep just make me laugh AND it's a guy card in the box!
Happy little sausages aren't they! 
Now not everyone would appreciate being told that they are over the hill, but I hope that my recipient isn't such a sensitive soul lol.
I started by die cutting some hills and clouds and attaching them to my base card.
Just look at these faces lol.

I stamped and cut out my sheep and gave them some party hats.
And we're all done! I may add a 'happy birthday' sentiment just to soften the blow.
There's still time for you to join in with our challenge, so please get busy with the landscape/cityscapes.
I'm entering my happy sheep into the Allsorts Make it Masculine, and the Craft Stamper TIMI Anything Goes January challenge. 
Have a lovely day, and thanks very much for looking x





18 comments:

  1. I am in love with these wonderful sheep! Fan*tas*tic! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card with the wonderful stitched edges. Love the grumpy looking sheep and I would laugh if I got a card like this for sure

    Have a great day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, cute and beautiful card, Chris. I love the party hats and the great hills colours. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card with those sheep and that text!!! Awesome!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous Sue. Love the stitching. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sheep are fabulous ! Love your card !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this Sue and those sheep really made me smile with those grumpy faces.
    Fliss xx
    PS: Sorry to be mia lately just a very demanding fil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card Sue, love it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sheep are absolutely brilliant Sue, your card is fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great creation, brilliant background and some super fun images.
    Thank you for joining our 'Make it Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so funny .... love those sheep. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUch a fun creation for our 'Make it Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!!!
    Great card, so fun!
    Well done Sue, happy little guy!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous and fun card!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sue, this is absolutely fabulous. Just my cup of tea! Love it and so sorry I missed it until I saw it on the Allsorts blog! Great design, great card.

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your adorable card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your polka dotted sheep are just adorable! A really cute landscape for the CVC theme.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.