Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Want To Play A Game...CoC Challenge 2

I'm loving Linda's new challenge blog over at Studio L3,based on the Tim Holtz book A Compendium of Curiosities.
Without giving away any secrets, the challenge is on page 62 and it's Fragments Basics.
So I took out my fragments, - yes I had to unseal them first, stamped, cut , and stuck, then realised that I'd made a Fragment Charm (page 64)!!!!
Well, silly me thought I (and the rest :o)) sooooo I put all the bits and bobs away - really I did - I know just where they are, so when it's charms week just give me the nod :o)....
The background paper and acetate are by Creative Imagination, various distres inks, TH tickets, and my new favourite Clarity stamps.
I'm really enjoying these challenges, I've always loved the distress inks and things, but I've never really got to grips with them, so it's good to have a go.

AND we won the footie!!!!

Thanks for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Sue! This ROCKS!!! I triple-love the playing card theme, and the cool Joker overstamp! You're fab.

    Thanks for playing along again. I promise, you won't have to wait TOO long to put that charm to use.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! I love the stamps and the theme. Isn't this a fun challenge. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tag Sue. Thanks for visiting my blog. YEAH!!!! another Libra! I have 10 years on you though year of the Tiger. I am going to follow you. I like your style. By the way in typical fashion I had to open my package of fragments too. That's why I love this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am also loving this challenge! your tag is fabulous love the theme and layout the fragment just fits the whole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awsome tag, love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag Sue - love everything about it - the fragment fits in perfectly

    xx Hilda

    Just added myself as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is brilliant Sue! Great design! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the playfulness you created. And the colorscheme is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love the card theme, too, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I LOVE your creation! There's nothing I don't love about it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so eyecatching...I think the joker is the perfect touch! I had to unwrap mine too. They were wrapped in about 3 layers of cling wrap for some reason...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ans this is really cool hunny loving the card theme

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.