Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers


Here is my entry for this weeks Tuesday Taggers challenge, which is vintage bookmarks.
I've used a few stamps that I've had for ages, real wooden ones rather than the clear stamps that I tend to buy these days.
The bookmark is a chipboard tag, that I got from Graphicus, so it's a good sturdy weight.
I've used a mixture of dye and distress inks, a prima flower which has been stamped and UTEE'd.
The tassel is from Joanna Sheen.
I'ts been nice to make something that I'll use myself, and I've really enjoyed making it.
Thanks very much for looking.

5 comments:

  1. A great bookmark Sue, it is nice to use the wooden stamps occaisionally and I'm afraid I'm guilty of buying a few lately but they take up so much room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bookmark and as you say not only beautiful it's something you can use. Lovely colours and techniques. Thanks for joining the TT challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous, Sue, and like you say, so useful. Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag Sue, I've got that lady collage stamp, great isn't it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Sue those old wooden stamps will always come in handy LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.