Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Roses Are Red

Here is my entry to the Sunday Postcard Art challenge which is Roses this week.
The stamps are all Paper Artsy, and have been embossed with a mixture of clear and white embossing powders (yup I tipped the white into the wrong pot lol) it gives quite a nice vintagey finish and I quite like it.
The handsome guy in the corner has been stamped onto a piece of memory glass. This has been in my stash for soooo long, I thought it was time to dig it out.
The prima flowers have been UTEE'd (I'm loving the melting pot, definately a good buy). The flower er rose :o) is one of Sir Tim's alterations dies, some Co-ordination's, and an embossing folder.
I realise I'm still suffering from a bad case of 'I really should have stopped 2 embelisments ago', but hey....:o)

Thanks very much for looking and have a great weekend x






20 comments:

  1. Very cool vintage looking card. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card, love all the elements, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card brimming with beautiful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful postcard, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous artwork, Sue. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is great.
    Wonderful card. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very impressive!
    Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful postcard - worth all the time it must have taken you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful postcard, love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great elements, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty postcard - Love all those elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the Anonymous poster above. I don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blending of stamping and elements. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab postcard Sue

    Hope you're ok - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A scrumptiously beautiful collage. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.