Followers

Friday 18 June 2010

Mojo Monday on er Friday



Mmmm seems like Father's Day has snook around again (yeah OK I've known for months but I work better under pressure NOT!)



This is my entry for Mojo Monday's challenge, I knew I had to make my Dad's card and this sketch gave me the kick start I needed. The stamps are Penny Black clear stamps, they are really cute, and as the dog is wearing a tie it has to be for a guy card right lol. The sentiment is a rub on as I hate peel off's even though I have enough to start a shop. The paper flower is from a tutorial by Claudia Rosa. I was a bit doubtful about puting it on my Dad's card, but it looks so nice (and really easy to make - thanks so much Claudia) so in my usual throw the kitchen sink at it attitude, on it went!

The background papers are from an old QVC TSV kit - come on you know the one, you've all got it, came in three parts in its own little cardboard cabinet...

My appologies for the weird layout but I sent the picki using my new toy (mobile), and me being such a computer expert as wot I am lol I can't do anything about it :o)

Thanks for looking, and have a blogtastic weekend xx

Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

4 comments:

  1. Smashing card, the flower looks like a rossette and fine on a chaps card. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, it's great to see you blogging again. Loving what you're doing.

    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great, Sue! Love the rosette/flower - not girlie at all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.