Followers

Sunday 27 June 2010

Lots To Do Challenge - Architecture

Better late than never, here is my entry to this weeks Lots to Do challenge which is architecture.
Lots of paint and ink for the background, the main images are stamps from the Artistic Stamper. I've dug out my Perfect Pearls from the bottom of a tote bag. These were my favourite thing a couple of years ago, but once they got put away they never came out again. They give quite a nice patina affect around the shirine/temple/thingy, and that's what my god and godess are stamed in.
My handsome gargoyle is from Stamp Camp, and the Bricks and Mortar is from Paper Artsy.
I am ashamed to say that history passed me by at school, so I don't know if I have mixed my Greeks and my Romans lol.
Thanks for looking, it's back to work tomorrow - where do Sundays go ?......

14 comments:

  1. Ooh, wow, Sue, this is fantastic. Great art work.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous piece gorgeous rich colours and the perfect pearls add wonderful interest and contrast. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue that is fabulous! I love that gargoyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous piece. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my work. I have put the instructions for the toilet paper casting on my blog if it helps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue this is stunning !! Love the colours so much and the layers.
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning piece Sue - the colours are gorgeous

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo on this piece.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous artwork, love the colour combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collage! Love the colours and everthing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, I love the gargoyle is that a rubber stamp? Its brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.