Followers

Friday 15 October 2021

They Did The Mash

Good morning and a very happy Friday! Wow we are half way through October already, it will soon be Christmas. But.... before Christmas, comes Halloween!

My favourite ever Halloween song is "Monster Mash" by Bobby (Boris) Pickett and this is my Katzelkraft tag book page homage to it for Ink Art Designs.

I started by inking some tags in Halloween colours, then just stamped and cut out my crazy characters. The lyrics to the song were printed on the computer.


These stamps are such fun! I've used The Humanoids, The Bandelettes, and Sherlock. Dot has a fabulous range of Katzelkraft stamps here in the store.
I hope you like them, and that you join in with our challenge.
Thanks so much for looking, and have a very happy and spooky day! xx


6 comments:

  1. These tags are absolutely fantastic Sue. I now have the Monster Mash song in my head lol. Love it.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, these tags are extra fabulous, love them all. You have some fantastic stamps and use them to great advantage. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that song The Monster Mash and I really, really love your fabulous tags! Take care my friend. Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome and now that song is in my head! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous tags ...
    I am now singing Monster Mash :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.