Followers

Monday 18 October 2021

Bite Me!

 Good morning and a very happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend. So it's day 18 of the 31 Days of Halloween over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity, and I'm back over there with some more fun and spooky creations.


Evil Eye has a bit of an attitude problem!


Whereas the Dancing Skeletons are much more cheerful!

I'll soon be able to show you what I'm doing with all of these panels, but not just yet!

Today's stamps are

Lost Coast

Dancing Skeletons

Evil Eye

Old Typewriter Alpha 

Spray Webbing

Drips   and 

Carmen's Veranda

Witches Go Riding

For more Halloween inspiration don't forget to visit the Portal as there's a new post there every day throughout October.

Thanks very much for looking, and may the spook be with you! x






2 comments:

  1. After seeing that first card I think that Monster will be in my head all week! Have a great one, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your Halloween creations.
    Hope you are having a good week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.