Followers

Sunday 3 October 2021

I See Dead People....

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my first piece for our 31 Days of Halloween challenge. 

I have a bit of a theme running through this year, as all of my pieces are just under 5x5 inches square.


He's such a cutie isn't he lol.

These are the stamps that I've used. 

Lost Coast

Cheshire Cat

Skull Flourish

I've also used the Old Typewriter Alphabet but for some reason, I've forgotten to put this on my photo (or did I, bwahahahahaha!)

Carmen's Veranda

Ouiji Board

Smell Cake

I'll be back in a few days with my second piece, but in the meantime please pop across to the portal and see all the inspiration that my teamies are creating, and then join in yourself!

Have a very happy (and spooky) day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x




5 comments:

  1. Halloween is always a great theme, and I love your makes, as always. Have a fun week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do Halloween so well Sue, fabulous stamps incredibly unique unlike other quirky of spooky weenies. How cool is that Ouija board stamp. You'll have a grand collection of 5x5's by the end of the month. Have fun Sue I know you will.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are brilliant Sue, that Cheshire cat is totally fabulous. Even with all of my Halloween stuff I am not sure I could create a card every day this month, so I am saying well done to you (in advance - lol). Hope you have a good month! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to your 31 days, yes he is a real sweetie and such a nice big smile! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are good ...
    Perfect for Halloween.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.