Followers

Sunday 24 October 2021

Do You Know What It Is Yet...

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today it's day 24 of the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween challenge, and I can finally show you what I've been making. But first, here are my last 2 panels.


It's just not Halloween without Edgar is it?


And here's his favourite bird, the raven. 



This is what I've used today

Lost Coast

Agregate 

Goth Raven    and

Carmen's Veranda

Edgar Allan Poe

Skulls and Bones Background

Nevermore


And this is what I've been making.


It's a Flip Flap book! This is the inside.


And this is the reverse. Of course some pieces have to be upside down because of the flips.


With the top and bottom folded in.


With the sides folded in.

And with my Shakey shaker on the front when it's all folded in.

This has been such fun to make, and I hope you like it. Please keep popping over to the portal for more inspiration every day this month.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend, and thanks so much for looking x



7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous piece, I love books like that, and every page is a fun and spooky treasure, fan*tas'tic! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to begin? Well it is an awesome creation overall, I love you have given Poe the sound of silence lyric but definitely the cover by Disturbed, for sure! I have just used the phrase shiny in my post,well a few days ago. Anyway this is totally fab. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course Edgar has to be included in Halloween (except when you don't have an EAP stamp - lol). I love your flip flap book and especially the shaker cover. Have a good week! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these were great pieces individually and together they make a perfect flip flap book. Just had to mention the comment you left me about the SMB funny. My dog Stan thinks every dog he meets whats to sniff his. Once he knows they they are friendly he introduces himself in this way so yes I think he believes it to be a privilege for sure. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sue
    It wasn't until your comment on the low carb diabetic that I knew you'd had Covid, sorry it wiped you out. I do hope you are feeling a lot better now and your energy levels are getting better.

    I do like your flip flap book, perfect for Halloween.

    Take care of yourself and have a good week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so right about Edgar.. what an icon he is, the words alongside his face made me chuckle Sue but how amazing is your flip flap book.. with all that Halloween loveliness inside to flip, flap and discover. This really is incredible, the idea of keeping them all together is so creative Sue.
    Thanks for sharing my friend, take good care of yourself
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to wish you a happy Halloween weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.