Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Begin...

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Yesterday I had so much to do, a birthday card to make (for today!) and lots of DT work, so here's a tag that I made instead...
PaperArtsy are hosting a fun challenge 'Baked Texture' and I love my embossing powders, so the birthday card can wait!


 I started with a greyboard base tag as I knew that I wanted to throw the kitchen sink at it. There's lots of embossing powders and glass chips on here. It's been overstamped with Seth's criss-cross stamp from ESA02 
All of the stamps can be purchased directly from Paper Artsy or here at Country View Crafts.
Next I embossed one of Seth's Wood Chips 
 and stamped with the corresponding stamp from Seth03.
Then I melted some powders on my heat mat and stamped into with another of Seth's stamps.


This is how they all look together. This was so much more fun than making that card, but guess what I have to do now!
Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Sure looks like you had fun with all that baking, great make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, love all the textures. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer - look at those amazing textures and deep stamped layers. Love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous tag Sue, the embossing looks amazing and I love how you stamped into it too. So, so beautiful!! Hope you get the birthday card done too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sue. Much more fun than birthdays LOL. Love how you stamped in the powder. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous texture here …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such fabulous texture everywhere!!!
    Beautiful tag Sue, even more than on the pic seen first only on IG :) I LOVE it!!!!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that texture - that looks so natural! Gorgeous tag Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! All that texture is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.