Followers

Thursday 16 August 2018

I See You Baby...

Good afternoon and happy Thursday. Those PaperArtsy people have a fun new challenge - 'baked texture'. Now I don't have many of Seth's embossing powders, but I do have plenty of Frantage, AND a new set of stamps to play with.


These are my memorydex cards with an assortment of Frantage EP's


I love these new Zinsky stamps, they just make me laugh! 
It's still been really warm here today, but no sun at all. It's been nice to get in my craft room again - it's the conservatory so it's been pretty much out of bounds for the last few weeks!
Have a fun weekend, and thanks very much for looking x


8 comments:

  1. These are really fabulous Sue and that text is so funny it's made me laugh too, such fun and wonderful detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! Fantastic colours, images and textures. You made me smile, thanks. Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice effects there Sue, love those fishies!!!#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Sue!! I like the chap but those fish and that quote are hilarious... love!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun is a good word here!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something very exciting about Frantage, it leave's the most magnificent footprint. Fabulous effects Sue and i'm loving those new stamps. Great play with the index cards.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.