Followers

Sunday 12 August 2018

A Fishy Diet

Good morning and happy Sunday. I'm over on the Rubber Dance blog today with my Simplicity Sunday piece. 

These new stamps that Melina has designed for Rubber Dance really crack me up. This set is called Fish Diet.
I hope that you can join me over on the blog where you will see lots more inspiration from my team mates. 
There's also lots of time for you to join in our monthly challenge.

Isn't this a fabulous mood board - I'll be back later in the month with my inspiration piece.
As always the wonderful Bibi is offering free worldwide P&P on any order of 15 Euros and above, just by quoting SDFreeShip at the checkout.
I'm adding this to Dot's Aughust challenge at Ink Art Designs as all the stamps are by Rubber Dance. 
Have a lovely weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag,love the fun stamps and you have inspired me to make fish for dinner! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish are such fun, I love their teeth and the sentiment is a real hoot, love this Sue!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun tag and am thrilled how fabulous you used this unique stamps! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this tag Sue. Those fish are so quirkily cute and love the very clever text too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant fishy tag
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Sue, Love those wee fishy & the sentiment cracks me up hee hee!! Wishing you a super week.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've said it before. I'll say it again. I love humor. I love art. But what I really, really like is humor in art! You have given me that today and I am happy! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super creative tag! Nicely done! LOve it. funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is amazing and what agreat way to use the new stamp set

    Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool tag! The fish are so quirky :)
    Thank you for your comment. I wasn’t sure if you actually got to read the reply.. they are alcohol inks by Ranger x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.