Followers

Sunday 27 August 2023

We Want You!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a top folding card made with the beautiful Royal Navy Heritage collection.


I started by choosing and cutting my layers. I love the gold splodges on the stripey card, so added some more gold splashes of paint myself.

I used the 'sailor' word from one of the atc sheets in the collection, and made a button from the papers. Then it was just a case of layering them all together.

It's not often that I make top folding cards so I'm really happy with this one.

I LOVE the postcards in the collection.

And the ATC words make great embellishments.
It's a really lovely collection, and as always it can be found here in Sally's store in both digital and physical papers.

Digital

Paper

Don't forget to check our social pages every day for new inspiration.

Relatively Thoughtful

RT Create, Make & Share

Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, doesn't the sailor have a great smile :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.