Followers

Sunday 13 August 2023

Dreams At The Beach

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Well it's almost as if Summer has come back, so this card made with the Dreams At The Beach collection from Relatively Thoughtful feels very fitting!

It's a triple stand up card that I've made following a tutorial by Paul Lang-Ford of Papercrafting With Paul. If you click on the link it will take you straight to the tutorial. This was such an easy card to make, but I think that the idea is amazing, so effective!

I started by making my layers and stands. I used a 8x6 top folding card as my base to make it easier to stand up.
These are the papers that I've chosen, the postcards are 6x4 and are all from the Dreams At The Beach collection.
The layers are all cut. I've also used the title from the front sheet from the collection.
And this is how it looks when it's all layered up.

Just look at the dimension here! It has such mantle-piece appeal, yet it comes together really easily. Paul has done all the hard work with the measuring - his tutorials really are excellent.
I was looking for a die-cut for the front, but I really like how the title looks here.
And of course, it all folds flat for posting.
As always the collection is available in Sally's store as both download and physical paper collections.
Digital Download 

And there is new inspiration every day on our social pages and we would love to see you over there.
Take care, have a wonderful day (hopefully in the sunshine), and thanks so much for looking x

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card fold and really must try it soon. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a nice card Sue.

    Our weather today though has not been beach weather ... thunder, lightening, rain and hailstones!!!

    Take care, my good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.