Followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

A Happy Birthday Anniversary Card!

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Can you believe we are now into September, where is this year going??

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card that I made for my Mum and dad with the Relatively Thoughtful Happy Birthday collection.

I started by cutting my layers, this is a huge card so it almost took a full A4 length.
Yes I do know how to spell anniversary lol, I'm just trying to work out the spacing.
 I've cut the longer work first then I can centre the shorter one above it. I've also made sure to leave a gap for the duplicated letters (phew!)
Here we have all the letters safely cut out, and just about straight.
I also cut out a full set again in really thick card so that they would stand out a little when I put them back into the card.
Of course I'm always going to try and sneak some stamping in somewhere.
There's also a cut-apart sheet for sentiments. Do you like my shabby bow? I'm really proud of this 'cos my teamies are the queens of shabby bows!
If it's not stitched it's not finished!
The bunting is also part of a cut apart sheet.
This wasn't a difficult card to make, but it took AGES. I think it was all the measuring, die cutting, and sticking. Also when it's quite a plain design it has to be just right doesn't it - there's nowhere for anything to hide. Also stamping and embossing 16 letters then losing and finding then losing them again takes time.
The collection can be found here in the the store in both A4 papers and digital download formats

As always there is tons of new inspiration to be found on our social pages.
Relatively Thoughtful

Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your commitment to making this blog so informative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not anonymous! Great card, saw it on FB this morning. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice card.
    I hope your mum and dad had a lovely anniversary.

    The year is marching on so quickly, and according to our granddaughter only 111 sleeps until Christmas (is that right? I haven't checked)

    Enjoy your September days.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these papers, nice card too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.