Followers

Sunday 6 August 2023

In The Navy

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. 

I've just received some beautiful new papers from Sally at Relatively Thoughtful, and this one is The Royal Navy Heritage Collection.

Once again I've made a pinwheel tower card as I think that these really show off the papers beautifully.



The collection comes with these beautiful 6x4 postcards so I knew that my card needed to be big enough to take them.
Here's my template. The base card needs to be 10.25 x 6.25, and it's folded at 1, 2, 3, and 4 inches and glued. You also need 3 pieces cut to 6.25 x 4.25.
I always use a good wet glue to make my tower. You'll find this in the store.
Then you just glue the other pieces of card to the tower.
So my postcards are 6x4, and my base card is 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 That means that my matts must fit in between them, so they are cut at 6 1/8 x 4 1/8. The maths is very precise, but my eyesight and trimmer - not to much lol. 
There's also a really lovely ATC cut apart sheet and I've used some of these too.
So in no particular order, here's side 1.
Side 2.
Side 3, -I'm loving these ATCs on the left hand side.
And side 4.
The obligatory shot from above lol.
And it all folds flat for posting.

The collection can be found here in the store in both digital and physical collections. The postcards and photographs are amazing!

As always there is amazing inspiration every day on our social pages.

I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x









3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I enjoyed it this morning on FB, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job here Sue, looks great :)
    Hope you are enjoying your August days ... it wasn't very summery this past weekend!

    Have a good week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so long since I did one of these and they are such a great fold. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.