Followers

Thursday 9 December 2021

Merry Christmoose!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. Today I'm over at Country View Crafts with the second of my Christmas projects. 

In real life I'm actually in Spain with Neil and my Mum and Dad chasing some sunshine! Today will be spent looking into clinics so that we can come home next week. We had a frantic week before we came out arranging Covid tests, and then the guidelines changed again on our first day out here. Oh what fun!

You may remember that my first card was a snowy night scene, well today's are the daytime versions!

Once again I've used some of my newest, and some of my oldest Tim Holtz stamps and dies. I can't believe how old some of these are, and I love that they fit in so well with the new ones.


I'm not sure why the Merry Moose isn't in the photo as he lives permanently on my desk every Christmas. When you have a son called Chris you can guess who's on his card every year lol.

Susan has a wonderful range of all things Tim Holtz here in the store.
Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x 



8 comments:

  1. Sir Tim always comes up trumps doesn't he - two great cards and such fun too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely scenes, yes I can see why the moose is a favourite!
    I hope you don't have to extend your stay by 2 weeks in sunny Spain... Will be crossing fingers for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great! <3
    Have a good time! Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Sue, love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Spain trip went well.
    Lovely cards.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I agree - when I used that Santa recently I could not believe how long I had it! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two super fun and lovely cards, they put smiles on my face, well done!!
    I hope your Spain trip will not be too long due to changing guidelines.. but at least you enjoy being in Spain a few days with your parents I guess :)
    Have a good time there, Happy Christmas Sue!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.