Followers

Friday 24 December 2021

Keep Calm, It's Nearly Christmas!

 Good morning and a very happy Christmas Eve. Today I'm over across at the Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground with my Luigi The Llama Christmas card. 


This kind of fold is very popular at the moment, and my lovely blogging buddies Angela (Felix the Crafty Cat) and Annie  ( Aussie Annie) have been sharing lots of fab examples.


I'd like to say this is my first attempt, but it's actually my third! I totally cut up two cards before I realised that it was a top folding card! There were pieces falling off all around me before my lightbulb moment lol.


The base card has been covered with Crafty Individuals papers, and Luigi has been stamped onto an alcohol ink glossy background, and his gifts layered up.


These are my fun stamps, and both of these ranges can be found here in Dot's store.
This is my last project for Ink Art Designs, and I would like to thank Dot and my amazing teamies - I've had the best time here, and I hope we'll be cyberspace buddies forever!
Take care,  have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, it looks so complicated, well done on getting it completed! Habe a great Christmas with you and yours, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Sue. Thank you for everything that you have made for Ink Art Designs over the past few years. I've enjoyed each and every piece so much. You are a fun and creative crafter.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Sue, I agree with Valerie it does look so complicated but it's incredibly effective. I'm sad to read this is your last make for Ink Art Designs and Dot will surely miss you but I know there will be more marvellous makes from you in the New year to come.
    Wishing you and the family a Happy Christmas Sue Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear it is your last project for Ink Art Designs, your designs have always been so much fun. Luigi is just adorable and I do love the design in the background!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.