Followers

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas Mail Art

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my second Gnomes project.


This time I've decided to make an envelope for one of my gnomey Christmas cards.


I started by stamping my corner images, then I did a bit of masking (unheard of for me) and stamped my Christmas lights. All of the images have been coloured with my Prisma pencils as envelopes aren't as sturdy as card.


These are my lovely stamps, I've used


I hope you like it, and that you join in with our fun challenge. Please remember the golden rule - real stamps only, no digis!

Take care, and have a very happy week x




4 comments:

  1. I love getting handcrafted Christmas cards but there is something so special about getting a decorated envelope too and this one that you have created is wonderful! The gnome santa is just adorable.

    Wishing you a very happy Christmas and all the very best for 2022! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful envelope, this makes it so special for the person receiving the card. The Gnomes are so sweet. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb envelope, I love it!!! :D
    Thank you Sue... I'm just back home from a lovely family week for Christmas, I hope you are having a great time too.
    Sending hugs and love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something cute about gnomes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.