Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2021

It's Begining To Look A Lot Like Christmas

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. So, 1st of December, choccie calendar at the ready, Christmas is on it's way! All this AND the start of a new challenge at Country View Crafts. I don't think that it will come as too much of a surprise to hear that this month it's 'Christmas - Anything Goes'

Every Christmas I turn to my new Tim Holtz dies, and this year I've dug down deep to find some really old ones too!

I've added lots of mountains that came with my snowman set, and Christmas isn't Christmas with the Merry Moose.

And this is a real combo of old and new! This is Tim's latest stars die, but the sentiment is from a set that I've had for years (and years, and....)


These are my die sets. The one in the middle with the sentiment I got when my second Vagabond die cutting machine blew up and Sizzix kindly sent me a big shot and some dies as a replacement. All are still working perfectly!

Everything Tim Holtz can be found here in the store. 

Please join in with our challenge, we all must have something left to make for Christmas, I know I do.

Take care,  have a very happy December, and thanks so much for looking  xx





14 comments:

  1. Great card, colours and design....very effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and fun Christmas card!!! The old proves to be the best sometimes, isn't it? :D
    Love it Sue!
    Happy Wednesday, sending hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fabulous tag, love al the layers, and that merry moose is great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such a cheery Christmas card! Merry Moose is my favourite Thinlits set and you created such a fabulous scene with him - love it 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sue! I love the Merry Moose... And I like to see old and new combined, stamps or dies. Have a great December. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so much fun this card and it's just what people need to make them smile at the moment. Wishing you a great crafty week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cheerful Christmas card, Sue!!! Merry Moose is the best for making such card! I have that old Sizzix die and stamp set too! Have a happy December! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like this card and love the merry moose :)

    Happy December Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you bringing those older dies out Sue, we all need to show some love to those older designs. Fabulous festive scene I especially love the over sized moose red nose hee hee..
    Happy creative December Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You already know that I love that moose too and he looks even better with the snow on his antlers. I just love the scene you created too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much detail to look at - just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card Sue, I love all the details. Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this card ! So fun ! Have a happy December and a Merry Christmas ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Sue! So many details! I guess for me it would be to fiddly ^^
    Have a wonderful December and a Merry Christmas! Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.