Followers

Thursday 7 November 2019

Craftascope One Day Special Cards

Good morning and happy Thursday.  Today I'm back sharing some cards that I made for the recent Craftascope One Day Special on Hochanda.

This was made with the Build A Man set.

And this is Lush Landscapes and Splinters in Time.

Finally I couldn't resist making a shaker card - this is using Lush Landscapes again.
This is our last day in Spain, we fly home tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to watching the shows on a TV rather than my phone lol.
I'm linking my man to the current Dream In Darkness challenge. 
Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trio of cards. Love the idea of designing your own man! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card share Sue, the first reminds me of Hubby when I ask him to remember something, I can almost see the cogs in motion hee hee.. Loving that shaker card. Safe journey back Sue, I hope you have the winter woollies to hand. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Sue these are awesome. What a crafty day you had with amazing results, as always .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the way you do the machine stitching around the edges of your cards. I like to leave ends hanging too. Second and third card are my favourites from this trio of gorgeous cards. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Sue, I guess it is a bit of a shock after Spain! All three projects are beautiful, I particularly love the shaker card, I am really in to those at the moment. I look forward to seeing more of your Craftascope creations! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice trio here Sue :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great samples, Sue - that tree is fabulous, and I love the Splinters in Time (assuming that's that wonderful broken down wall frame...).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your man at Dream In Darkness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.