Followers

Monday 11 November 2019

Build A Man

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Well we're back home from a wonderful couple of weeks in Spain. The weather was very kind to us so I'm really feeling the cold now.
I'm sharing another project that I made for the recent Craftascope One Day Special on Hochanda, and this time I've built myself a man or eight!

This is A3 size - wish I'd thought about that beforehand as it took some packing - luckily Mr Amazon came to my rescue. I have an industrial sized plastic back full of packaging, and I don't know how 'cos I never buy anything lol. 
I'm looking forward to catching up with the shows now that I'm home and the laundry is all done.
I'm linking this to the current Dream In Darkness challenge.
Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Love your men, what a great idea to make yourself such a variety! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going for no1! Great card and lovely colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Sue, look at those boys.. tis like an Andy Warhol tribute. Fabulous to see them all lined up so vibrantly, isn't it amazing how the faces change with each pop of colour. One that needs to be framed for sure.
    Sending warm hugs your way Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you had a wonderful couple of weeks in Spain … yes, it must feel very cold to you now.

    We wrapped up warm the other day and enjoyed a very pleasant Autumn walk, the leaves were making a nice rustling sound under our feet!

    Love your art here, it's very colourful.

    Hope you enjoy these November days - whatever the weather may bring!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a great pop-art look to this with those wonderful colour variations. Glad you managed to find some packaging big enough to send it off! Happy to hear you had a great time in Spain - welcome back to the grey and the damp (and the coughs and colds!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun project for Spain. Thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.