Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Wild At Heart

Good morning and happy Tuesday. I'm over at the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge today with my trio of wild ones for this months colour/anything goes challenge.


These have all been made with gelli plate backgrounds and a memorydex die.

Here's everyones favourite giraffe from the African Animals set, or you can just buy her on her own. The sentiment is from the Sarcastic Superpower set.

This is the elephant - but you knew that. My yoga pants have never been either!

And these guys are from the Fish, Swim Love set. I think I have to be a strong contender for the Captain Obvious award today!.
I now have 5 cards on my Rolodex, but you have to start somewhere.
I hope you like these, and that you join in with our challenge. If you're not a member of 'The Lounge' yet just click on the link and you will be transported as if by magic.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/
If you would like (or of course NEED) any of these stamps, just quote SDFreeShip at the Rubber Dance checkout for free worldwide P&P on any order of 15 Euros and above.
Have a wonderful day, and thanks very much for looking xx
Stamps Used

7 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous. I have 3 empty rolladexes, so perhaps I need that die! Have a great evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of those rolodex frame, I don't think it will take you long to create some more - these are beautiful. I think I need that die too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Rolodex cards individually great. I picked up an old Rolodex but yet to start mine
    lol be
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape,of,these Sue, wonderful colours and Gelli plate backgrounds. Gorgeous x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute trio of wild animals!!!
    And I love this unusual die too haha :)
    Happy crafting day, Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely rainbow of panels - the gelli prints are gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab trio Sue, loving the gelli backgrounds & die shape.
    Those stamped words always make me giggle. Your Rolerdex will be full of fun and raise a smile with each flick. I could do with one of these right now.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.