Followers

Monday 24 September 2018

Oh Those Ruby Slippers

Good afternoon and happy Monday. It's my turn to share my 'Follow The Yellow Brick Road' piece for Lost Coast Designs

I always think that these monkeys are far scarier the the wicked witch. If you pop on over to the Portal there are more photographs of how this was made.
I've used the Carmen's Veranda 'Flying Monkeys' stamp for this,  and the sentiment was typed on my computer.
This is a sad post for me, as it's my last one for Lost Coast Designs. I've had a fabulous 18 months on the team, so a big thank you to Linda for having me.
There's still time for you to join in with our challenge, so I hope to see you over at the Portal. Have a happy week, and thanks very much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. They do look a bit scary, I am popping over for a closer look! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Yellow Brick Road page Sue, those monkeys really are a bit scary aren’t they! I am sure you will be very much missed at Lost Coast Designs. Take care, and best creative wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree about the monkey's Sue, they used to terrify me as a child. Wishing you all the best Sue always love your Lost Coast creations and this is no exception. You will be missed.
    See you around lovely..
    Big Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous piece to end your DT run with I shall miss your Lost Coast makes
    love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an unusual and original project Sue. The quote is a good one to choose for this.

    Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek - those horrid monkeys! Brilliant choice for a spooky card - they've always given me the heebie-jeebies... Love those shadowy trees too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.