Followers

Friday 14 September 2018

Whimsy Wonderland

Good morning and happy Friday. The first 'crafty' thing I ever saw was an image being stamped and embossed. I was blown away with these little pots of magic, and to this day stamps and embossing powder are my very favourite supplies.

This is my second piece for the Ruber Dance Stamping Lounge. I've used lots of UTEE's here and then stamped the fabulous trees and shrooms from the Rubber Dance Carved Whimsy Wood set while it was still liquid.
I hope to see you over in the Lounge where you can enter our colour/anything goes challenge. 
As always for free worldwide P&P on any Rubber Dance orders of 15 Euros or above, just quote SDFreeShip at the checkout.
I hope you like my tags, and thanks very much for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, one lovelier than the other. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun and fascinating technique Sue and amazes me each time I play. Love these tags and adore this stamp set of Donna's I use it all the time.
    Happy Friday Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure that we ever get over the 'magic' of embossing powder, I love it too! Your tags are beautiful (I love the 'shroom) and the backgrounds you created are wonderful! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.