Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

You Can't Be Serious!

Good morning and happy Wednesday. I've been having a play with my DecoArt paints and mediums, and Lost Coast Designs stamps.




We have lots of mega crackle going on with Weathered Wood and Crackle paint, lots of background stamping with the LC stamps, and finally a wash of blue.


I am partial to a bit of crackle!


and borders - I love borders, this one is from Lost Coast.


This is a Lost Coast's Medium Elk Skull that's been stamped on to tissue paper and coloured with sharpies.


Then I had a little bit of a 'kitchen sink' moment and threw everything at it. The sentiment is from Carmen's Veranda. If you haven't seen these you really should - you will laugh until you cry!


I'm entering this into the Mixed Media Monthly challenge. I love these colourful flowers against the white background, just like my elk.

I'm also entering it into the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge which is to use tissue paper, and Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday. 

Have a fun week, and thanks very much for looking x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, very stylish, and who isn't partial to a bit of crackle here and there? Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dream catcher and the great quote on this project

    Have a great day

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Sue, that's a real wowser of a stamp :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the crackle - and that quote is brilliant!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.