Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

A Christmas Robin for Lost Coast Designs

Good afternoon and happy Sunday. Here's my second piece for the Tip Your Hat event at Lost Coast Designs.




Here's a close up of the lovely Megan's Christmas Bird. I think this is such a pretty stamp, I'm not sure if it is a Robin, but today it is :-)

So put your thinking caps on (sorry but I couldn't resist that one) and join in with our event over on the Portal.

I'm also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.

Thanks very much for looking and have a great day xx

9 comments:

  1. Love your elegant bird! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp you've used as your focal point -that cute birdie looks so fun holding the lights! Beautiful colors and details. Thanks for joining us at HLS August Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smashin' card Sue,love the cheeky chap!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue. Have a great week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card, Sue! The bird holding the Christmas lights is funny and pretty! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous .... such a lovely festive image. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him, I love him, I love him!!! Amazing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, what a lovely bird, so sweet!!!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.